International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
Compact Administrator Job at International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA). See the full job requirements before applying for this job.
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a not-for-profit institution that generates agricultural innovations to meet Africa’s most pressing challenges of hunger, malnutrition, poverty, and natural resource degradation. Working with various partners across sub-Saharan Africa, we improve livelihoods, enhance food and nutrition security, increase employment, and preserve natural resource integrity. IITA is a member of CGIAR, a global agriculture research partnership for a food secure future.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the positions below:
Job Title: Compact Administrator
Project ID No.: 2100155036067
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Type: Consultancy Services
Financing Agreement reference: P- Z1-A00-016
About the Project
- The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is implementing the ENABLE-TAAT Compact, financed through a grant from the African Development Bank toward the cost of the Technologies for African Agricultural Transformation (TAAT) Program and intends to apply part of the proceeds for this grant to facilitate payments under the contracts for the following individual consultants.
- The Consultant in this capacity, will coordinate project management activities in relation to resources, materials and equipment in adherence to the approved procurement plan, manage budget and expenditure in relation to project implementation, management of human and material resources in relation to the project, ensure compliance with project budget allocations and timely filing of reports on fund advances and utilization.
- Other related activities include working with the accountant in keeping track of financial records and expenses.
- The desired consultant is expected to possess a B.Sc. or HND in Economics, Public Administration, or other related field with at least five (5) years experiences performing similar role in an international organization.
- Familiarity with Nigeria work environment will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
All those interested and qualified for this position should Click here to apply
Interested and qualified candidates/Consultants must provide comprehensive Curriculum Vitae information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services, including a description of similar assignments done and experience in similar conditions. The Expressions of interest should be delivered to:
Attn: Chrysantus Akem; PhD
TAAT Program Coordinator | Program Management Unit
International Institute of Tropical Agriculture,
Headquarters & West Africa Hub
PMB 5320, Oyo Road, Ibadan 200001,
Oyo State, Nigeria.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.iita.org.