International Facilities Services Limited
International Facilities Services Limited is recruiting candidates for an IT / Application Administrator.
About the Company
International facilities Services Limited is a company operating global standards for a wide range of clients in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, and the Middle East. Their headquarter is located in 5B, Eunice Close, Off Lanre Awoloku Road, Phase II, Gbagada, Lagos.
Job Title: IT / Application Administrator
Company: International Facilities Services Limited
- Responsible for support and management of CAFM application.
Should have prior knowledge of application deployment, administration and management of web based software’s.
- The incumbent will leverage their knowledge and provide hardware / software support of existing computing systems while improving IT security, infrastructure and other IT initiatives.
- Installs and configures computer systems;
- Provides technical support to system users;
- Troubleshoots system and network problems;
- Conducts diagnostics and solves faults arising from online publication systems;
- Provides procedural documentation, relevant reports and ensures implementation of all IT policies;
- Maintains end users confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential;
- Manages requests for IT application access, ensuring full compliance to agreed security policies and procedures;
- Responds within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- Responsible for IT, and firewall strategy and security;
- Responsible for servers, network and email management;
- Evaluates system potentials by testing compatibility of new programs with existing programs;
- Performs backup and restore procedures;
- Continually develops disaster recovery and business continuity plan;
- Ensures system environments are fully maintained with appropriately supported updates and patches;
- Assists with testing and deployment of application changes/releases;
- Analyses call logs to spot trends and underlying issues;
- Proactively monitors systems to capture potential issues (e.g. alerts, performance) before they occur, in accordance with monitoring/maintenance procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or another relevant discipline.
- Excellent working knowledge of up-to-date servers and desktop systems, CAFM application or other physical asset management application;
- Knowledge of network and security systems;
- Knowledge of CRM / Helpdesk application; Concept EvolutionTM is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.