Domino Stores Limited
Domino Stores Limited for Recruitment Chief Security Officer. Make sure you go through job requirements before applying for this position.
Domino Stores Limited, a private Nigerian Group of Companies operating retail, hospitality, and property business.
Location: Yaba Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ability to recruit and train security personnel, coordinating and accomplishing of security tasks, good managerial skills.
- Planning and developing the overall operational security strategy.
- Creating, implementing, and communicating security policies and procedures to the security team
- Ensuring strict compliance with company regulations and policies by staff.
- Any other tasks related to the role as assigned.
- B.Sc / HND / Advanced Diploma in Security Operations and Management, Philosophy, Psychology, Sociology, Criminology or related discipline with a minimum of 5 years work experience, 2 years as Head of the unit.
- The applicant must be versatile in asset protection and human relations.
- Must have worked in retail industry in the same capacity for a minimum of 2 years.
- The applicant must be an ex-serviceman.
- 45 years old and above.
- Be computer literate
- The applicant must be able to liaise with local community, thus ability to speak the Yoruba language would be an added advantage.
- Being ex-service personnel with a clean service record and have military, paramilitary background (soldier, police, navy or air force), industrial and corporate security experience would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Computers, CCTV, Fire and Safety systems.
31st December 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word or PDF format to: [email protected] using “Chief Security Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com