Finesse Consults Limited
Chief Internal Auditor Job at Finesse Consults Limited. Please make sure you go through the job requirements before applying for this position.
About Finesse Consults Limited
Finesse Consults Limited – Our client, a national health maintenance organization, with head office in Abuja and regional branches around Nigeria seeks to recruit experienced, self-starters, self-motivated, disciplined and detailed candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Chief Internal Auditor
Position: Deputy Manager
The suitably qualified candidate would be responsible for the following:
- Performing and controlling the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determining internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Responsible for developing compliance programs, reviewing company policies, and advising management on possible risks.
- Ensuring that business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines.
- Obtaining, analyzing and evaluating accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Preparing and presenting periodic reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Acting as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identifying loopholes and recommending risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintaining open communication with management and audit committee
- Documenting process and preparing audit findings memorandum
- Conducting follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engaging in continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
The basic requirements for this role is listed below:
- First Degree in Accounting or Finance with 7 – 10 years work experience.
- Professional Certification (ICAN)
- Advanced computer skills in Office suite and Accounting Software
- High attention to details, reporting and analytical skill
- Knowledge of auditing standards, procedures, laws, rules and regulations
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and relevant certificates to [email protected] using “Why I am a proper and fit person for the role of Underwriting Officer” as the subject of the email.
Note: The role is based in Abuja, therefore applicants already residing in the FCT will be given preference, except candidates are ready to relocate at their own expense
Application Deadline 25th November 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com