African Management Services Company (AMSCO)
Business Development Manager is needed at African Management Services Company.
African Management Services Company (AMSCO) is a Management Consulting firm with the aim to provide human capital solutions to African industries.
Job Title: Business Development Manager Company
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Develop and implement strategies to grow the organization’s presence in emerging markets.
- Together with the Country Managing Director, develop the overall engagement strategy for Proposal Development, pitches, bidding and service provider assignments sourcing strategy.
2. Business Development
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities as well as managing and growing existing client relationships.
- Negotiate and close business deals.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Perform in-depth client / prospect needs analysis resulting in full solutions proposals.
- Revenue generation: Be in charge of all revenue streams and ensure given targets are met and responsible for growing revenue for all AMSCO professional service offerings.
- Sales pipeline: Develop sales plan that will generate revenue for all AMSCO professional service offerings and ensure targets are met.
- Present and convey a high level of knowledge of potential clients and how AMSCO solutions can address them.
- Actively drive and manage the solution evaluation stage of the sales process.
- Network to develop business relationships that will grow the business and stay in touch with industry changes.
3 Proposal Development
- Create and author proposals based on conducted needs analysis.
- Ownership and maintenance of client and proposals repository.
- Central point of contact for notification and pipeline management of all priority proposals and actively follow up on leads.
4 Operational Delivery
- Assist in the delivery of product solutions to meet the needs of prospects and customers.
- Identify all issues of assigned accounts to ensure complete satisfaction through all stages of the sales and delivery process.
- Gather data around competition and market conditions or trends that may impact ability to source clients / talent.
- Establish, manage and maintain database of strategic partners.
- Work closely with Business Development team across to source, endorse and utilise strategic partners on future projects.
- Collate information and compile reports of strategic partnership plans and transactions.
- Provide weekly Pipeline report.
Any other information related to the AMSCO business in country.
5. Marketing & Branding
- Strengthen AMSCO’s brand and raising its profile in the ‘marketplace’ making it a consistent brand experience for all new clients.
- Together with Marketing Department build an integrated creative and messaging strategy for the AMSCO brand that can be utilized across multiple markets.
- Identify key publications, organizations and events aimed at increasing the profile of AMSCO business.
- Represent AMSCO in all forums conferences and events.
6. Relationship Management
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders, understanding their needs and challenges.
- Maintain existing clients’ relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree, (Master’s degree may be advantageous.)
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience in sales, business development and marketing.
- Demonstrate strategic and deep experience of employer brand management;
- Experience leading people, communications across a geography with proven and demonstrable results; and
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, highly collaborative open environment.
Method of Application
Interested Candidates Should APPLY HERE
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.