Website Coca-Cola Company
Job Title: Business Developer
Company: Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
- This role reports to the Commercial Manager. This role is to establishes, maintains and mobilises his team to build relationships with MDC/SSD Operators and their ceded customers with a bid to improve product availability, outlet activation and to increase sales, market share and profit within his/her territory. Other duties include:
- Implementation of the Company’s selling process, customer and call planning and related documentation.
- Use of work time wisely and productively.
- Achievement of commercial objectives for the territory including product availability and customer satisfaction.
- Achievement of market leadership in every outlet and in the territory through market place execution, understanding of the market and personal integrity.
- Development and maintenance of strong relationship with customers and colleagues.
- Identification of opportunities for further growth in the territory.
Other Responsibilities include:
- May undertake additional responsibilities and or projects relevant to the role and ensure a solid personal development.
- Commits and complies with the Company’s policies, procedures, processes and guidelines.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- University degree relevant to Commercial
- Personal Organization; time and task management.
- Company systems and procedures.
- Setting targets for outlets.
- Route / call planning.
- Financial administration per Company policies and procedures.
- Company’s selling processes.
- Presenting products / solutions effectively.
- Overcoming barriers to selling.
- Negotiating effectively.
- Understands what drives sales in outlet.
- Understanding customer financial levers.
- Territory understanding.
- Communication skills to understand customer needs.
- Ability to describe product and solution features/benefits as they relate to customer needs
METHOD OF APPLICATION
ALL Interested and qualified should visit Coca-Cola career website on cchellenic.csod.com to apply for this offer now!
To apply for this job please visit cchellenic.csod.com.