ATTENTION!!! FOLLOWS US ON GOOGLE NEWS and be the first to know about high paying job vacancies so you can apply IMMEDIATELY. Click here to JOIN GOOGLE NEWS.
Website Bemil Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Customer Relations Officer
Company: Bemil Nigeria Limited
Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
Job summary: Interacts with Customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and request.
- Deals directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- Ensures prompt response to all customer inquiries.
- Handles and resolves customers’ complaints in a timely manner.
- Keeps records of customers’ interactions and transactions.
- Records details of inquiries, comments, complaints and records details of actions taken.
- Maintains a comprehensive customer data base.
- Ensures that all required customer meetings are scheduled, attended and documented.
- Analyses and documents loss of clients.
- Assesses guards’ uniforms/appearance during visits and issues reports.
- Carries out regular Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company’s Policies & Procedures.
- Maintaining a close liaison with the sales department so that credit issues are resolved smoothly.
- Checking customer’s credit situation.
- Dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time and negotiating re-payment plans.
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales and maintain accurate records of all chasing activity.
- Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary and identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness.
- Ensure that all transactions are compliant with Company’s policies.
- Undertake account reconciliations as required and ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required.
- Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Head of Customer Relation or in line with your skills, experience and role.
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication Skills
- Listening Skills
- Problem analysis and problem- solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Stress tolerance
METHOD OF APPLICATION
ALL applicant are expected to use the email(s) below to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com