Website Bemil Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Customer Relations Officer
Company: Bemil Nigeria Limited
Job summary: Interacts with Customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and request.
- Deals directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- Ensures prompt response to all customer inquiries.
- Handles and resolves customers’ complaints in a timely manner.
- Keeps records of customers’ interactions and transactions.
- Records details of inquiries, comments, complaints and records details of actions taken.
- Maintains a comprehensive customer data base.
- Ensures that all required customer meetings are scheduled, attended and documented.
- Analyses and documents loss of clients.
- Assesses guards’ uniforms/appearance during visits and issues reports.
- Carries out regular Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company’s Policies & Procedures.
- Maintaining a close liaison with the sales department so that credit issues are resolved smoothly.
- Checking customer’s credit situation.
- Dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time and negotiating re-payment plans.
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales and maintain accurate records of all chasing activity.
- Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary and identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness.
- Ensure that all transactions are compliant with Company’s policies.
- Undertake account reconciliations as required and ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required.
- Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Head of Customer Relation or in line with your skills, experience and role.
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication Skills
- Listening Skills
- Problem analysis and problem- solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Stress tolerance
METHOD OF APPLICATION
ALL applicant are expected to use the email(s) below to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com