Area Manager (Lagos)
Location: Lagos (candidate MUST be resident in this location)
Regus is the largest provider of flexible workplace solutions in the world.
Regus allows solopreneurs, small business, remote workers and large global companies to work however, wherever, and whenever they need to. We operate in over 120 countries, 900 cities and 3000 locations, and we still think of ourselves as a high-growth start-up – opening one new center around the world, every day!
- Manage a group/cluster of business centers and ensure sales performance and KPI’s are exceeding expectations.
- Define and implement the sales strategy plan for the area of responsibility.
- Handle the full sales cycle from identifying a new sales opportunity to successfully closing a deal.
- Grow the number of leads generated through networking and other sales activities.
- Manage proactive sales visits to prospects to offer value-added services and products.
- Organize center tours for clients to show the range of options available to suit their needs.
The candidate must be a graduate, preferably female, have 3-5 years experience in B2B sales, passionate and results-driven. Team leading experience is an asset.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should send their CVs to: email@example.com with JOB ROLE & LOCATION as subject of the mail e.g AREA MANAGER – LAGOS.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org