Citibank Nigeria Limited
Citibank Nigeria Limited is hiring for the position of a Business Continuity Management Coordinator. Please go through the job requirements before applying for the job.
Citibank Nigeria Limited (CNL) was incorporated in Nigeria on May 2, 1984, and the oldest international bank in the country. It provides a wide range of financial products and services to corporate and commercial customers, financial institutions and public sector organizations. It offers deposit and loan products, global transaction services, cash management, sales and trading, corporate finance and investment banking products.
The company was formerly known as Nigeria International Bank Ltd and changed its name to Citibank Nigeria in 2008. Today it employs about 300 people and operates 12 branches in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Warri, Kano, Bonny, Aba, Lanlate and Ososa. As at December 31, 2016, it had over NGN 600 billion in total assets. Citibank Nigeria is owned by Citibank Overseas Investment Corporation, a subsidiary of Citibank N.A. (USA).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Continuity Management Coordinator
Job ID: 20230417
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Category: Risk Management
Job Family: Operational Risk
- The primary objective of this role is to lead and support Citi’s Citi Business Continuity Management (CBCM) program across all business lines and functions within the country and ensure invocation readiness.
- Internal customer-facing role responsible for interacting with Citi’s internal stakeholders to ensure that our Continuity of Business program is delivered to support their needs, as well as communicating key changes and strategy implementation.
- The role reports to the MEA CBCM Cluster Head and will work closely with Regional and Global CBCM teams and with the local Country Management.
- Manages the implementation of the CoB Policy and Standards requirements and other CoB Program elements, including documentation of BIAs, BRPs, and CMPs, testing of BRPs and CMPs, management reporting, training and awareness for all business units in the Country
- Coordinate Denial of Service, Denial of Access and Call Tree tests and ensure compliance adherence for all organizations and ensure results are approved and uploaded in the corporate CoB tool set, including management of M&R (Management and Reporting ) programme
- Support and implement Regional or Global Continuity of Business Initiatives at a country level
- Participates and communicates with professional external parties as needed
- As Lead BRC supports a Product(s) via CoB Entity in the implementation and execution of the CoB Policy and Standards with maintaining BIA and BRP, Coordinates and documents all exercising and testing activities for CoB entity
- Provides status updates to the Regional Crisis and CBCM team in the event of an incident/crisis management / CoB invocation within the Country
- Manage Crisis Management tabletop exercises
- As a Pandemic Coordinator responsible for delivering all requirements as outlined in the Infection Disease Operation Plan (organizing meetings, track actions, report country MIS, Coordinate Return Back to Office etc)
- Oversees business unit compliance with local and regional Business Continuity-related regulations in conjunction with the local compliance officer and the regional Business Continuity Management Team(s)
- Provides direction and support to all BRCs within the supported Countries
- Monitor country related KPIs and risk and ensure relevant risk highlighted locally and regionally, corrective action plans are closed within required timeframes
- Oversight of CoB training and business-level awareness programs
- Use CoB and business knowledge to advise the business on how to enhance recovery strategies, capabilities, and their CoB plans to mitigate business interruption risk/impact more efficiently and effectively
- Support the Regional Team with any other coordination and project-related activities
- Country Implementation of Crisis Management Standards. Responsible for ensuring the ECCMP ( Country Level Crisis Management Plan) , IDOP (Infection Disease Playbook), and Cyber Recovery Playbook are complete, compliant, and maintained according to CoB/CSIS Crisis Management Standards.
- Ensure all country employee Contact information is accurate for Crisis Communication purposes (eg MIR3)
- Proactively respond to and coordinate crisis events impacting the Country, invoke the Crisis Management team as needed
- Minimum of 1st Degree or equivalent in any discipline plus a relevant higher degree or professional qualification
- Minimum of 15 Years post-graduation experience;
- Minimum of 10 Years of banking experience;
- Minimum of 3yrs. as Manager / Senior Manager with experience in at least 3 three (3) major areas of banking operations
Knowledge/ Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Business Continuity and audit/compliance/controls experience is desirable
- A good level of understanding of the core BCM disciplines, BCI or other BCM certification is a plus
- Must be able to interface and coordinate work efficiently and effectively with business partners at all levels of the organization
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend sound conclusions. Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to all levels
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple competing priorities
- Strong influencing, facilitation, leadership, relationship management, project management skills
- Technical proficiencies in MS Office Suite
- Experience with interpretation and application of policies and standards
- Demonstrable experience of building and sustaining productive business focused relationships
- Excellent follow-up skills with attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Individual contributor with the ability to work effectively in a team of diverse skill sets and cultures in a large, global corporate environment
Method of Application
To apply for the Business Continuity Management Coordinator job all Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.citi.com.