Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant is recruiting an IT officer position at their Lagos office. Please read the job requirements before applying.
About Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product, and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build, and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align the workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
Job Type: Full time
Industry: NGO/Social Services
- To develop and maintain all systems, application services, and IT automation infrastructure as well as ensure organization-wide adherence to standards for all IT operations in the organization.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Recommend and establish appropriate information technology systems and processes for the organization
- Evaluate deployed in technology to ensure compatibility and effectiveness in meeting the requirements of the organization
- Address a wide range of problems involving network architecture; implementation of process flow automation; hardware and software; server administration; wireless networking; and information management
- Provide technical support in line with the organization’s operating strategy
- Carry out periodic systems preventive maintenance/health checks, prepare reports and make necessary recommendation to improve system performance/reliability
- Carry out regular systems (servers/storage) upgrade across the organization
- Monitor and manage systems – gateway devices (routers, switches, firewalls, and LAN/WAN systems) and the server systems (the network server, e-mail server, ISA server and database) for the organization
- Archive all company’s materials into Microsoft Teams
- Make recommendations on policies and procedures for IT acquisition and utilization
- Manage information technology support functions and review/recommend appropriate alternative system options.
- Other job-related tasks as assigned by the Head, Human Resources
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or any related discipline
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or any related discipline is an added advantage
- A minimum of 1-3 years cognate experience
- Relevant certification in least one of the following professional certifications- MCSE, CCNA/P, CCDA/P, etc.
- Demonstrated competence in the management of a wide range of transmission and networking systems
- Advanced skill in minimizing ‘down time’ and providing efficient and reliable resources
- Advanced skills in ensuring the security and stability of the organization’s IT infrastructure always
- Proficiency in use of emailing tools as well as Microsoft Office 365, Teams
- Demonstrated experience in streamlining and automating IT tasks such as network monitoring, helpdesk functions, or computer deployment
- Experience in monitoring and managing network using appropriate network administration tools
- Strong team building and nurturing skills & Project management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit alanandgrant.zohorecruit.com.