Airtel Nigeria RECRUITMENT for regional engineer is Ongoing
Airtel Nigeria recruitment is currently ongoing for the position of regional engineer. All applicants are expected to go through the requirement below before applying.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
Job Title: Regional Engineer
Company: Airtel Nigeria
- Responsible for overseeing all active Network operational activities in regional switch site, support in activation of new sites, and new active node integration. Ensure all related faults in the network are resolved within defined time frame, perform node backup and alarm monitoring. Perform basic routine maintenance and periodic health check on all active nodes. Ensure Network node availability.
- Support in Network project Expansion and roaming activation. Perform basic switch configuration and roaming activation. Ensure weekly reporting of operational activities, outages and accomplished network improvement.
Skills and Qualifications for Airtel Nigeria Recruitment
- At least 4 years Core Networks Operational experience in GSM environment.
- Technical knowledge on Network Switching Systems, MPBN, SIGTRAN, SIP, Transmission, IN and VAS
- Basic troubleshooting skills on Network Elements.
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Engineering or any related applied science field.
- Experience in different network vendor area, such as Ericsson, Huawei, Tekelec etc.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
ALL Interested and qualified for Airtel Nigeria recruitment should go to Airtel career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.