Administrative Manager Job Recruitment at Abuja Clinics. This opportunity is for applicants that meet the job requirement listed below;
Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
Job Title: Administrative Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Administrative Manager to supervise the daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures.
- You will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
- The ideal candidate will be well-versed in departmental procedures and policies and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently.
- The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing day-to-day operations.
- Liaising with HR and other departments.
- Recruit and organize orientation for personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance and procurement activities
- Performs related work as assigned.
- B.Sc or HND in Business Administration or similar courses with at least 5 years cognate experience as Administrative Manager.
you may also like this; Fidelity Bank Begins Recruitment | Application Portal
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- Good communication skills.
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Broad knowledge of business departments and their functions.
- Strategic thinker.
- Decision-making skills
- People-management skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.abujaclinics.com.