Website Bedmate Furniture
Job Title: Admin Coordinator
Company: Bedmate Furniture
- Establish administrative policies and procedures.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facility services, maintenance activities and management of artisans
- Organize and supervise administrative staff e.g. cleaners and ensure adherence to policies and regulations
- Issues store items duly authorized to departments
- Carry out periodic stock taking, monitoring reorder points
- Undertake coding and batching of store items
- Facilitate logistics for staff on official assignment, this includes booking of flight tickets, transportation, hotel reservations etc as may be applicable
- Notify and keep staff informed of all changes related to their itinerary and air travel arrangements
- Handle complaints on disruptions and faults on utilities and follow up promptly for reconnection/ repairs
- Prepare and maintain accurate records of company’s office assets ensuring relevant updates are made across all departments
- Effectively manage all assets of the company including but not limited to Generators, ACs, Printers etc
- Liaise with Unit Heads and conduct checks to ensure the safe keeping and efficient utilization of all office facilities and equipment
- Put assets tags on newly purchased items with an appropriate reference number for proper inventory keeping
- Liaise with Finance and Accounts for the prompt payment of utility bills, maintenance bills etc.
- Liaise with service companies and Landlords of showrooms within Lagos for necessary payment and renewals.
- Maintain records of expenditures on telephones and other utilities
- Keep proper inventory of all items in the store
- Check inventory periodically to determine reorder needs and verify with records
- Prepare requisition forms for store items that are in short supply and submits to the DMD
- Receive store items, verifying against requisitions and prepare goods received sheet
- Maintains daily / weekly stock loss/ damages
- Minimum of first degree/HND in Accounting/Business Administration/ Social Sciences or related field is required
- Professional certification in Facilities Management is an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in relevant field.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating “Ass Factory Manager-Ogun” as subject of your mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com