Website Altara Credit Limited
Admin and Finance Officer vacancy at Altara Credit Limited
Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded.
Job title: Admin and Finance Officer
Location: Headquarters – Lagos. Role may require some domestic travelling.
- We are looking to hire an “Administrative and Finance officer”. This is a role where you will report directly to the People Operations Lead.
- In this capacity, you will be responsible for the administrative function, which include Bookkeeping, Cash and funds management, Data entry as well as the office administration and logistics.
- Fund disbursement for office supplies and requisitions.
- Assist with filing and documentation of internal report.
- Maintaining a log of petty cash transactions and processing refund for staff. Data entry-budgetary and purchases.
- Account monthly reconciliation report.
- Maintaining budgetary and inventory controls.
- Purchasing travel tickets and handling hotel reservations for Directors and staff.
- Arranging and ensuring the logistics involved with staff travel is in place for all their movements.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college.
- 2 years’ experience of admin/finance officer or similar position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Commitment to achieving performance goals.
- Commitment to process improvement.
- Excellent written and in-person interpersonal, communication and persuasion skills.
- Team oriented, great at time management, multitasking skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Your Applications must contain:
- Your resume (1 page max).
- A short paragraph as to why you are interested in the role (Half a page).
- In 5 bullet points, choose 5 individual responsibilities (listed above) and express why you would excel in the role with an example of a project you have completed in the past to support each point.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com