ATTENTION!!! FOLLOWS US ON GOOGLE NEWS and be the first to know about high paying job vacancies so you can apply IMMEDIATELY. Click here to JOIN GOOGLE NEWS.
Account Manager vacancy at Honeywell
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 129,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Job Title: Account Manager
Req No: req216075
- Manage all aspects of engagements with existing and new customers for our Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies business unit.
- You will build relationships and understand customer business in order to provide appropriate products or solutions. You will define sales and growth strategy toward key customers while aligning with critical sales business objectives.
- You will identify opportunities and build credibility with customers Utilize your product knowledge to deliver the value proposition to the customers.
- Identify Opportunities
- Manage and Plan Accounts
- Negotiate and Close
- Articulate and Deliver Value Proposition
- Manage Momentum Through the Sales Cycle
- Establish Rapport with Customers.
You Must Have
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- Significant experience in a Sales/Account Management related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Those Interested and qualified for the position of an Accoount Manager should apply through the career portal of Honeywell
To apply for this job please visit careers.honeywell.com.