ATTENTION!!! FOLLOWS US ON GOOGLE NEWS and be the first to know about high paying job vacancies so you can apply IMMEDIATELY. Click here to JOIN GOOGLE NEWS.
Pre Sales Solution Architect job Honeywell
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 129,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Job Title: Pre Sales Solution Architect
Req No: 215829
Location: Lagos NGA
Category: Sales Support
- Improve business and family comfort, protection and productivity
- Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions is a business unit within Honeywell International Inc., a US-based Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader not affiliated with The Honeywell Group of Nigeria companies’
- Use your broad subject matter expertise to influence customers toward “Honeywell International Inc.”
- You will provide both external and internal consultations, and will help Honeywell teams develop and maintain the right product messaging, customer support, and training. You will foster cross-functional alignment to customer needs.
- You will participate in pursuit strategy planning, and customer negotiations. You may consult prospective users on product capability. You may provide valuable input for product development.
- Engage in customer-facing activities
- Analyze growth opportunities
- Analyze product development needs
- Coach on targeted product value propositions
- Review proposal activities
- Present technical sales briefings to customers
- Develop and champion best-in-class sales training
- Help coordinate engineering support
- Provide data for sales collateral
You Must Have
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and foster strong customer relationships
- In-depth knowledge of Honeywell and competitor platforms, products and technologies
- Experience in technical writing and preparation of proposals
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Familiarity with industry regulatory requirements and future mandates
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit honeywell.csod.com.