iMMAP Nigeria Recruitment and Latest jobs 2021/2022 – We have compiled some job vacancies that you might be interested in. These jobs are for those that meet the iMMAP job requirement.
Please note that most job opportunities posted on the iMMAP career portal are not just for Nigerians alone, international NGO jobs can be found on the list also.
Application for any of the jobs is free for all applicants. Don’t pay any money to secure a spot with the company.
iMMAP is an international non-governmental organization that provides information management services to humanitarian and development organizations. Through information management, we help our partners target assistance to the world’s most vulnerable populations. Our core philosophy is that better data leads to better decisions and that better decisions lead to better outcomes. iMMAP’s critical support to information value chains helps to solve operational and strategic challenges of our partners in both emergency and development contexts by enabling evidence-based decision-making for better outcomes.
iMMAP has its office located at 35 Patrick Bokkor Crescent, Off Ebitu Ukiwe St, Jabi, Abuja, Nigeria.
List of jobs at iMMAP
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
|Program Manager||Apply Now|
|Senior IMO – Technical Advisor||Apply Now|
|Country Representatives||Apply Now|
|Program Assistant||Apply Now|
Basic Qualification/Requirements for iMMAP Recruitment
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the Apply Now button on the table above to view the requirements.
- An O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE) with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- A degree (B.sc, HND, OND, NCE ) in any discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Applicant should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application
- Experience in the Job Position you are vying for is also an advantage
- Relevant Hard Skills in the Job role you are applying for will be an advantage
- Soft Skills such as Communication Skills, Sales, People Management, Organisation as well as Teamwork are necessary.
How to Apply through iMMAP Recruitment portal
- First, applicants need to select the job they wish to apply for on the table and click on the “Apply Now” link
- Next, read through the job description carefully to determine if you are qualified for the job advertised by Catholic Agency for Overseas Development
- Work on your resume/CV to fit the Job description, this is a selling point for you.
- After you must have reviewed your CV next is to apply for the job using the “Method of Application” on the job post listed on the career portal.
When is Application Closing Date
All interested and qualified applicants should make sure they submit their applications on or before the closing date. To access the closing date for each position visits the table above.
Method of Application
To apply for this positions we advise you to follow the instructions on this page or visit the official career portal of iMMAP to apply for vacant position.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
- You can join our Twitter community where we share updated information on jobs.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;