The government of Ireland is currently inviting suitable and qualified international students for their 2021 Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships.
About the Scholarship
The Higher Education Authority (HEA) is pleased to issue the 2021 Call under the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships Programme. Under the initiative, 60 scholarships will be provided for one year of study at Bachelor, Master or Ph.D. levels to successful candidates who have an offer of a place at an eligible Irish higher education institution. The offer is open to students from non-EU/EEA countries and applicable to all fields of study.
Eligibility for this scholarship
The following eligibility conditions are applicable:
- Scholarships are offered for bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. studies.
- The offer is open to students from non-EU/EEA countries and is applicable to all fields of study.
- Admission requirements dependent on the schools applied to study.
What you stand to benefit from this scholarship
Those successful will receive the following benefit:
- €10,000 stipend for one year’s study
- A full fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution
How to Apply for this scholarship
Interested applicants for the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships 2021 are to submit their application through the scholarship online portal here. You can also enquiries only through email – [email protected]
Application closes 5pm (Irish Time) 26 March 2021