Glitters Energy Petroleum Limited (Glenpetro) Job Recruitment – The management invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the positions listed below:
Please note that this 2020 job application is mainly for those that meet the job requirements by the Glitters Energy Petroleum Limited.
About Glitters Energy Petroleum Limited (Glenpetro)
Glitters Energy Petroleum Limited (Glenpetro) is an emerging indigenous company specialized in offering support services to the upstream oil and gas sector. Glenpetro intends to be one of the most diverse providers of engineering, procurement, construction, installation, and commissioning (EPCIC) services in the oil and gas industry.
As part of our strategic road map, our goal is to be the leading provider of integrated solutions in the energy industry by delivering quality projects to our clients while at the same time delivering superior value for all our stakeholders by consistently exceeding expectations.
Latest Glitters Energy Petroleum Limited (Glenpetro) Job
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Work closely with the Executive Team to establish key strategic partnerships with new and existing clients as well as with all functional teams within the company to enhance business performance and client relations.
- Analyze market opportunities; develop business plans and sales strategies for each account in liaison with subject matter experts. Monitor actions and results against plans.
- Cultivate strong relationships with existing and new clients, from initial contact throughout the sales process and ensure proper after-sales service including maintaining the business relationship.
- Establish strong, long-term relationships with key decision-makers within accounts and develop a deep knowledge of the client organization.
- Liaise and attend meetings with client functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
- Generate new leads and pursue new business.
- Prepare competitive study bid proposals and liaise with clients throughout the bidding process.
- Identify client needs in order to define sales opportunities through either cross-selling or upselling. Ensure adequate solutions are proposed to the client and lead opportunity management
- Maintain high visibility within client organization. Monitor client satisfaction by communicating regularly with clients.
- Maintain high levels of repeat business through nurturing relationships with existing clients and ensuring satisfaction with service delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Professional certification(s) in line with business development or sales would be an added advantage
- Should have completed the Mandatory NYSC
Skills / Knowledge / Attributes:
- 1-3 years of experience selling services in the oil and gas sector.
- Track record of sales closure and clients’ accounts management
- Great communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Commitment to self and professional development
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- A good team player
- An ever-learning attitude to work.
- Strong presentation skills (to prepare and deliver high-quality sales presentations)
- Experience with proposal development, contract negotiation and closing a contract
- Ability to be flexible and easily multitask.
- Good computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office suite (i.e., Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
You may also like this; How To Sell Yourself In An Interview
Job Title: Receptionist
- As our Receptionist, you will be responsible for greeting clients and visitors, offering administrative support, and coordinating front-desk activities.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assist with a variety of administrative tasks including photocopying, printing, typing letters, taking minutes and making travel plans.
- Professionally answer phone inquiries and schedule meetings where necessary.
- Assist colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Ensure the reception area and the entire office is tidy and presentable.
- Order for office supplies and keep an inventory of stock.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education / Professional Qualifications
- National Diploma in any discipline.
- Certification in Office Management is a plus
Skills / Knowledge:
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
- Competency in Microsoft applications.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. printers).
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Customer service attitude.
How to Apply for Glitters Energy Petroleum Limited (Glenpetro) Job
Application Deadline 12th July, 2020.
Enter your email to get the latest Glitters Energy Petroleum Limited (Glenpetro) Job update