Chinese Government Scholarships at Dalian Medical University 2021/2023 – Dalian Medical University is one of the prestigious universities designated to recruit international students to study in medical master degree program.
About Chinese Government Scholarships
The Chinese Government Scholarships – Chinese University Program, a full scholarship set up by China’s Ministry of Education in 2008, is aimed at promoting Chinese higher education brand on an international basis.
Details about this scholarship
Within the scholarship duration, registered scholarship students will receive a stipend from their host university each month. Students registering on or before the 15th of the month will receive a full stipend of that month. Those who register after the 15th of the month will receive a half stipend of that month. Graduating students will receive stipend until half month after the graduation date. If registered student stays out of China for more than 15 days due to a personal reason (school holidays excluded), the stipend will be stopped during his/her leaving.
Who is Eligible to Apply for this scholarship
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the Chinese Government Scholarships at Dalian Medical University 2021;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must be admitted in Chinese and western integrated medicine, Clinical medicine and Basic medicine degree program.
- Applicants must be Non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or above and be under the age of 35 (as of September 1, 2021)
- If applicants are immigrants from China, he or she should hold foreign passport for no less than 4 years, and have 2 year’s record of living abroad.
- Professional medical master applicants need to have a Chinese proficiency certificate of HSK band 4 with a score of 180 or above, and hold a MBBS or BDS degree.
- Academic master applicants need to have an English proficiency certificate of TOFEL (above 80), or IELTS (above 5.5). For those who cannot offer the above mentioned Standard English test results, can provide proof of studying at a previous institution where the teaching language is English, and additional oral or written English test organized by Dalian Medical University will be required to participate in.
- Native English-speaking applicants could be exempted from providing the above English proficiency certificate.
- Applicants who do not obtain other scholarship for new students.
Scholarship Benefits and Details
The benefits of the Chinese Government Scholarships at Dalian Medical University 2021 include:
- Full Tuition fee;
- On-campus accommodation fee or off-campus accommodation monetary subsidy (RMB 700/month);
- Living allowance (RMB 3,000/month)
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chinese Government
- Scholarships to be taken at: Dalian Medical University, China
- Scholarships Type: Fully-funded
- Scholarships level: Masters
- Scholarships Worth: Tuition fee and All related expenses throughout the program
- Subject Eligibility: Medical master degree program
- Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
How to Apply for this Scholarship
All interested and eligible applicants shall complete online application at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn (Program Category: Type B; Agency No. of DMU: 10161) and print out the Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarships. The Scholarships Application Form should be completed in Chinese or English and signed by the applicant. Applicants shall complete another online application at http://studyatdmu.dlmedu.edu.cn and upload the required documents. There is no need to mail paper application materials.
Note: Applicants are expected to submit a complete set of application materials and will be held responsible for the authenticity of their documents. Incomplete or forged application materials will be rejected.
The deadline for Chinese Government Scholarships at Dalian Medical University is April 15, 2021.