Catholic Agency for Overseas Development (CAFOD) is currently hiring in Nigeria in 2021. Please ensure you meet the job requirements before sending your application.
About Catholic Agency for Overseas Development (CAFOD)
Catholic Agency for Overseas Development (CAFOD) is an international development charity and the official aid agency of the Catholic Church in England and Wales that stand beside people living in poverty. Through local Church partners, we help people directly in their own communities, and campaign for global justice, so that everyone can reach their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Basic Qualification/Requirements for Catholic Agency for Overseas Development Application
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the Apply Now button on the table above to view the requirements.
- An O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE) with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- A degree (B.sc, HND, OND, NCE ) in any discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Applicant should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application
- Experience in the Job Position you are vying for is also an advantage
- Relevant Hard Skills in the Job role you are applying for will be an advantage
- Soft Skills such as Communication Skills, Sales, People Management, Organisation as well as Teamwork are necessary.
How to Apply through Catholic Agency for Overseas Development career portal
- First, applicants need to select the job they wish to apply for on the table and click on the “Apply Now” link
- Next, read through the job description carefully to determine if you are qualified for the job advertised by Catholic Agency for Overseas Development
- Work on your resume/CV to fit the Job description, this is a selling point for you.
- After you must have reviewed your CV next is to apply for the job using the “Method of Application” on the job post listed on the career portal.
When is Application Closing Date
All interested and qualified applicants should make sure they submit their applications on or before 7th April 2021.
N10,213,030 – 10,723,682 per annum
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
- “This post is subject to funding being secured”
- This list of duties and responsibilities is by no means exhaustive, and the post-holder may be required to undertake other relevant and appropriate duties as needed. This job description is subject to regular review and appropriate modification.
- If considered useful and appropriate, specific percentages per function/areas of responsibility can be assigned by agreement between the post-holder and his/her line manager.
- The role may require travel as agreed with the relevant partner(s).
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
- You can join our Twitter community where we share updated information on jobs.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;