Boston University Merit Scholarships 2021 Application portal is now open for international students with remarkable excellent academic achievement.
About Boston University Scholarships
The Boston University Merit Scholarships are awarded to excellent international students. In addition, students who use their voice against injustices in meaningful and productive ways will be given full consideration in their application to BU.
Boston University strives to bring together a diverse and intellectually curious student body that not only contributes to the campus but also to the global community. This is why the University supports students who choose to engage in transparent, open, and intentional civil discourse that contributes to positive and sustainable change in our society.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the Boston University Merit Scholarships for International Students 2021
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- This scholarship is based on academic merit
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation).
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must be admitted to an undergraduate program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University
- Students enrolling full-time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
Things you should know about BU scholatship
- Scholarships to be taken at Boston University, USA
- Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
- Scholarships level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Boston University, USA
- Subject Eligibility: Any discipline
- Scholarships Worth: Full tuition cover
All applicants who wish to be part of this opportunity are expected to enroll in a full-time undergraduate degree program at Boston University. Thereafter, candidates can apply for the scholarship through the common application or Coalition application.
The deadline for Boston University Merit Scholarships is January 4, 2021