Bonnylight Energy and Offshore Limited are hiring to fill 2 job vacancies in Lagos, Nigeria. Please make sure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
About Bonnylight Energy and Offshore Limited
Bonnylight Energy and Offshore Limited is a leading firm in the exploration, production, pipeline transportation, strategic storage, and marketing of petroleum products in Nigeria.
Over the years, the company has built expertise in the upstream, downstream and midstream sectors of the oil and gas industry in Nigeria, trading in both crude and refined petroleum products which include Motor Fuels (Gasoline), Industrial Oils (AGO/Gasoil, Baseoil LPG) Aviation Fuels (ATK), Lubricants and various other specialist oils (Bilumen). As a leading integrated Nigerian oil and gas exploration and production company, Bonnylight Energy augments a wide range of energy needs in the upstream, midstream, and downstream sectors of the economy – markets refined petroleum products and provides jetty services.
List of Job vacancies at Bonnylight Energy and Offshore Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
You may also like to apply for;
- ICPC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- MTN Foundation Scholarship
- IKEDC Recruitment Application UPDATE
- EFCC Recruitment Application form
- World Health Organization Recruitment
- Ecobank Recruitment for Entry-level
- PwC Nigeria Recruitment and Vacancies
- Part-time jobs for college students in Africa
- Canada Visa Lottery Application
- MainOne Cable Nigeria- Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment UPDATE
Basic Qualification/Requirements for Bonnylight Energy and Offshore Limited Nigeria Application
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the Apply Now button on the table above to view the requirements.
- An O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE) with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- A degree (B.sc, HND, OND, NCE ) in any discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Experience in the Job Position you are vying for is also an advantage
- Relevant Hard Skills in the Job role you are applying for will be an advantage
- Soft Skills such as Communication Skills, Sales, People Management, Organisation as well as Teamwork are necessary.
How to Apply through Bonnylight Energy and Offshore Limited career portal
- First, applicants need to select the job you wish to apply for on the table and click on the “Apply Now” link
- Next, read through the job description carefully to determine if you are qualified for the job advertised by Bonnylight Energy and Offshore Limited
- Work on your resume/CV to fit the Job description, this is a selling point for you.
- After you must have reviewed your CV next is to apply for the job using the “Method of Application” on the job post listed on the career portal.
3rd November, 2021.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
- You can join our Twitter community where we share updated information on jobs.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Does not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;