Job Title: Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019
Reference Number: 125-NIG00213
Job type: Contract
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. It is this focus which informs the services we provide and the decisions we make.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Africa we’re the largest provider of professional services with close to 400 partners and over 9,000 people in 34 countries.
- One Year [successful candidates who perform well during the one-year program will be offered Associate 2 level role]
- Minimum of HND Upper Credit or BSc Second Class Upper in any discipline
- Completion of NYSC program
- IT skills, MBA or Professional qualifications of ICAN, CITN or ACCA is an advantage
- Successful candidates must be available to resume work by early August 2019.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Additional Information/Notice: Please do not apply for this position, if you have been invited for PwC 2019 Graduate Associate Recruitment interview
To apply for this job please visit pwc_africa.recruitmentplatform.com.