ATTENTION!!! FOLLOWS US ON GOOGLE NEWS and be the first to know about high paying job vacancies so you can apply IMMEDIATELY. Click here to JOIN GOOGLE NEWS.
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN)
Job Title: Operations & Maintenance Technician
Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
Company: Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
- The successful candidate will operate and maintain Oil and Gas plant equipment efficiently in a safe manner in line with relevant Operations Procedures and Equipment Manuals.
- Successful candidates will mostly be located offshore within Nigeria.
The ideal candidate must possess:
- One (1) to ten (10) years’ experience in offshore or land based oil and gas production operations and maintenance
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or its equivalent including City & Guilds Finals with a minimum of Upper Credit in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics, Civil, Petroleum, etc.)
- Computer based knowledge of controlling process flow and identifying abnormalities requiring intervention
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a culturally diverse environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads and frequent changes in priorities
Method of Application
To complete the application process:
- Log onto https://jobs.exxonmobil.com/
- Click the “Select Country” drop down to display the list of countries available and select Nigeria
- Click on the “Search button” to be taken to the job listing results page for Nigeria
- Click the “Search openings” button for results
- Click on the Job title (Operations & Maintenance Technician) to view full details on the job you are applying for
- Click the “Apply now” drop down and select Apply now option, fill in your Email and then click “Start”
- Fill out the information; required fields are designated with an asterisk * (Please note down your password since you will need it when you log on back for any update)
- Select your country of Resident from the drop down
- Click on the “Read and accept the data privacy statement” link
- Read the information in the pop-up box and click “Accept”
- Click “Next” to continue
- Candidate profile and application page will pop up:
- Fill out information required and also upload supporting files (e.g. Resume)
- Click “Save” to complete your application profile at a different time or “Submit” to submit your application
- A message displays confirming the successful submission of your job application. In addition, a confirmation message will be received at the email you used to apply
- Click “View Profile” if you would like to review the Application form you have just submitted under “Jobs Applied” section
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted. Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application, as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Please note that any application placed outside ExxonMobil ‘Jobs and Careers’ page on http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/ is placed at the applicant’s sole risk.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.exxonmobil.com.