Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN)
Job Title: Operations & Maintenance Technician
Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
Company: Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
- The successful candidate will operate and maintain Oil and Gas plant equipment efficiently in a safe manner in line with relevant Operations Procedures and Equipment Manuals.
- Successful candidates will mostly be located offshore within Nigeria.
The ideal candidate must possess:
- One (1) to ten (10) years’ experience in offshore or land based oil and gas production operations and maintenance
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or its equivalent including City & Guilds Finals with a minimum of Upper Credit in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics, Civil, Petroleum, etc.)
- Computer based knowledge of controlling process flow and identifying abnormalities requiring intervention
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a culturally diverse environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads and frequent changes in priorities
Method of Application
To complete the application process:
- Log onto https://jobs.exxonmobil.com/
- Click the “Select Country” drop down to display the list of countries available and select Nigeria
- Click on the “Search button” to be taken to the job listing results page for Nigeria
- Click the “Search openings” button for results
- Click on the Job title (Operations & Maintenance Technician) to view full details on the job you are applying for
- Click the “Apply now” drop down and select Apply now option, fill in your Email and then click “Start”
- Fill out the information; required fields are designated with an asterisk * (Please note down your password since you will need it when you log on back for any update)
- Select your country of Resident from the drop down
- Click on the “Read and accept the data privacy statement” link
- Read the information in the pop-up box and click “Accept”
- Click “Next” to continue
- Candidate profile and application page will pop up:
- Fill out information required and also upload supporting files (e.g. Resume)
- Click “Save” to complete your application profile at a different time or “Submit” to submit your application
- A message displays confirming the successful submission of your job application. In addition, a confirmation message will be received at the email you used to apply
- Click “View Profile” if you would like to review the Application form you have just submitted under “Jobs Applied” section
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted. Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application, as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Please note that any application placed outside ExxonMobil ‘Jobs and Careers’ page on http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/ is placed at the applicant’s sole risk.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.exxonmobil.com.