Today we will be showing our readers how to put together a visa request letter in few steps but we continue to let us know what a visa request letter is all about.
The visa request letter is a written letter that helps to define the purpose of your visit to the country you are applying to. The letter serves as a pivotal documents for the Schengen Visa aplication.
This document is considered important because of its ability to show your true intent to the country you want to travel to.
Key things you must know about Visa Request Letter
============> I stop here
This type of Letter comprises Information concerning your Visit or Travel; the first two are key information:
- The Motive of Travel in the Schengen area.
- Detailed facts about the applicant’s journey such as; location, address, and other relevant information.
- An applicant with a sponsor must provide details of his/her sponsor and also give reasons for their sponsorship.
- Evidence of Financial Statement, this is to show how you’ll cover your expenses in the Schengen area.
- A request Letter also entails the information/details of the applicant’s intention to return to his/her country.
How to Write a Visa Request Letter
Presently, any Information you need is at the tip of your fingers, technology has created a lot of opportunities for various individuals. Technological advancement plays a key role in human life, and the internet has varieties of samples on Request Letter which gives you various options to choose from.
The next aspect of the letter provides a detailed plan for your Journey and other necessary information in bullet form.
Sample of Visa Request Letter
This is a sample for writing a request letter for visa:
December 14, 2021,
10th floor, Island Road,
Subject: Name YYYYYYY, France Passport No: YYYYYY, Visa request letter
I want to apply for a Visa request letter, because I’m making plans of traveling to Spain from May 21, 2020, to May 28, 2020.
The main motive is to visit Spain and tour around the state capital (Spain). I want to know more about their various cultures while getting familiar with their foods. During my stay, I want to visit the Spanish museum in Madrid.
I am an employee working with a fashion designing house in Paris, France. This is my short time of visit for the duration above, and it has been approved by my employer in France.
These are my documents for the visa request letter:
- Dated and Signed Visa application form, with attached passport photographs.
- International Passport with travel records
- My travel insurance
- Flight ticket E-reservation
- Hotel accommodation for my stay in Madrid
- Financial statement of account
May 21, 2020 – flight from Paris to Madrid, Spain *flight/airline name*
May 23, 2020 – flight from Madrid to Levante and stay at YYY
May 25, 2020 – Travel from Levante to Athletico Bilbao and stay at YYY
May 26, 2020 – Travel from Athletico Bilbao to Granada and stay at YYY
May 28, 2020 – Flight from Granada to Paris
I hope my activities in Spain are understood. You can still contact me for other explanations. I will be glad if I could get feedback from your embassy.
Your Complete Name
Your Paris Address.