Qualified and interested applicants are invited for the ongoing UNICEF Uganda Innovation Fund Challenge 2021.
The UNICEF Uganda Fund Challenge is to provide innovative avenues to enhance UNICEF’s ability to achieve the goals for the country and the achievements of the SDGs. The Innovation Fund Challenge provides grant funding of up to UGX 80 Million to further validate your concept or business.
Eligible Criteria for Uganda Innovation Fund Challenge 2021
To be eligible for the UNICEF Uganda Innovation Fund Challenge 2021, applicants must:
- Have ideas/solutions that are focused on addressing challenges related to child protection, development and survival of children and access to basic development and adolescent development for girls and boys.
- Select a challenge area and problem area that your idea or solution addresses. These should be areas in line with UNICEF Uganda’s office country program.
- Submit ideas that provides solution to national social policy challenges leading to inclusive and sustainable growth.
Scholarship Benefits and Details
- Access to free technical assistance to realize or grow your business.
- Access to mentors and expert coaches to provide tailored support
- Receive access to Outbox’s network to enable you to pilot or further validate your concept.
- Receive grant funding of up-to UGX 80 Million to further validate your concept or business.
- Grant Sponsor(s): UNICEF Uganda country office
- Grant to be taken in Uganda
- Slot: Not specified
- Grant Worth: See grant benefits
- Country Eligibility: Uganda
How to Submit your Application
To submit your application, those interested and qualified for the UNICEF Uganda Innovation Fund Challenge 2021 should proceed to complete the online application form before the application deadline and ensure to provide the necessary documents and information required.
The deadline for this challenge is not stated.