SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES IN THE NIGERIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT
Successful candidates into Nigerian Navy 2019 recruitment are expected to note the following below;
The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public that the list of successful candidates in its 2019 Recruitment Aptitude Test has been released officially online at www.joinnigeriannavy.com. The successful candidates are to report for selection interview at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo, Navy Town, Lagos from Monday 29 July – Tuesday 27 August 2019. The interview will include screening/verification of credentials/certificates, medical/physical and written tests. Candidates are to come along with the following items:
Below is a list of things successful candidates into the Nigerian Navy are expected to come with during the 2019 screening;
- Originals and photocopies of their credentials.
- Originals and photocopies of valid Drivers’ License (Category H only).
- Writing materials.
- Two pairs of navy blue shorts and 2 white (unmarked) T Shirts.
- A pair of canvas/trainer and stockings.
- Bed sheets and pillow cases.
- Set of cutlery.
- Four (4) recent 30 x 30 passport sized photographs on white background.
Please note that any candidate that fails to report for screening on the stipulated date for his/her Batch will forfeit his/her candidature.