Government Internship 2021 South Africa: Application for The Presidency of South Africa Internship Programme 2021 for Unemployed Graduates/postgraduates is ongoing.
About the Presidency of South Africa Internship Programme
The Presidency is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. It is our intention to promote representativity (race, gender, and disability). The candidature of persons whose transfer/appointment will promote representativity will receive preference. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Things you must know about the Government Internship 2021 South Africa
The Internship Programme 2021/2023 is for Unemployed South African graduates /postgraduates who are younger than 35 years of age, with a tertiary qualification in one of the fields of study mentioned in a specific advert, who have not been previously employed under any internship programme.
The Interns will receive a stipend according to the level of qualification obtained: R6083.70 per month for National Diploma, R6083.70 per month for Bachelor’s/Honours Degree, R7510.65 per month for Master’s Degree
Key Requirements for this Internship
Applicants for the Presidency of South Africa Internship Programme 2021/2023 must be in possession of the following undergraduate or postgraduate qualifications to apply:
- Social Science / Sociology, B Com Economics, Industrial Engineering, Research / Public Policy / Development studies with Research as a major subject;
- National Diploma / BA Degree / B-Tech / Honours or Masters in Public Administration / Business Administration / Public Management;
- Degree: Development Studies / Public Administration / Political Studies;
- National Diploma: Media Studies / Communications / Public Relations / Creative Writing;
- Honours / Masters in Economics, Development Studies, Statistics, Town and Regional Planning; Diploma / 1st Degree in Communication or Journalism with a focus on digital communication and social media;
- NQF level 6 in Public Management / Records Management, or any other Administration related qualification; National Diploma / Degree in Public Administration / Management or Business Management;
- NQF level 6 in Risk Management / Auditing /Internal Auditing / Social Science or equivalent qualification / Law / LLB;
- National Diploma: Information Technology in Software Development / Information Systems / Technical Applications / Web and Application Development or related on NQF level 6;
- National Diploma: Information in Support / Technical Applications or related on NQF level 6;
- Recognized Bachelor’s Degree on NQF level 7 in any of Occupational Health and Safety / Environmental / Risk Management / Security Management or equivalent qualification.
- NQF level 6 in Public Management / Public Administration, or any other Administration related qualification;
- National Diploma or Degree in Financial Accounting;
- National Diploma in Cost and Management Accounting / Financial Management / Accounting;
- National Diploma or Degree in Financial Management or Accounting;
- National Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain Management / Public Administration / Social Sciences / International Relations;
How to Apply
All Applications for the Presidency of South Africa Internship Programme 2021/2023 must be submitted on form Z83 and should be accompanied by certified copies of qualifications, ID as well as a comprehensive CV in order to be considered.
Enquiries: Ms Kgomotso Ndzaba 012 300 5873
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Failure to submit the requested documents will result in your application not being considered.
- Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to pre-employment screening.
- These internships are based in Pretoria.
- Candidates must be willing and able to find their own accommodation in Pretoria, considering that they will not earn a salary but only a stipend.
- Each post must be applied for on a separate application.
- If an application is received where the person makes reference to more than one post, only the first reference will be considered.
The deadline for this internship is 29 January 2021 @ 16h00