MultiChoice Group is currently hiring Media Operations Intern. Applicants must meet the internship requirements before applying for this position.
About MultiChoice Group
The MultiChoice Group is a broad-based multinational media and entertainment group headquartered in South Africa, Dubai and the Netherlands with principal operations in pay television, video entertainment, advertising and content security serving rapidly growing base of 13.5 million households. Eminent brands within the group include DSTV, GOTv, SuperSport, M-net, DSTVnow, Showmax and Europe based content security leader Irdeto.
MultiChoice Group Media Operations Intern | Purpose of the Position
- To ensure that media coming into the content processing facility adheres to our broadcasting standard with regards to technical quality.
- To apply full technical quality assurance, identify content errors and pass or fail content that is not meeting MultiChoice’s specified technical standard.
- To collaborate across the Media Operation team and be comfortable working flexible hours.
Who is Eligible to apply for MultiChoice Group Media Operations Intern
- Certificate in Broadcasting/Media Studies/ Video Editing/ Video Production/ Sound Engineering/Film Studies/ Subtitling
- A minimum of 0-1 year of experience in broadcast or similar position.
- An understanding of different digital video and audio formats will be advantageous.
- Computer literacy
- Content Monitoring
- Professional interaction with Clients and Customers
- Adhering to the escalation management process
- Must be dedicated and professional
- Must be self-motivated and have a creative spirit
- Clear reporting
How to Apply for Media Operations Intern
Interested persons should visit the official job page to view job details and click the ‘Apply Now’ button to apply.
07 May, 2021