Manuchar Nigeria is currently hiring interns to fill the three (3) new vacant positions at their office in Nigeria. This internship opportunity is for those that meet the requirements of the company.
About Manuchar Nigeria
Manuchar is a global trading, logistics, and distribution company headquartered in Antwerp (Belgium). We operate in over 140 locations and have our own people (1.800+) and own local infrastructure in over 40 countries, mainly in emerging markets. Our trading activities cover Chemicals, Steel, Polymers, Pharmaceuticals, Wood, Spare Parts, Paper, and Cement. Our distribution and also local value-added logistics are mainly focused on Commodity and Specialty Chemicals in which we are rapidly becoming top 3 in Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
List of Internship opportunities at Manuchar Nigeria
In line with our WE CARE initiative, structured around Sustainable Development Goals 4 & 8 of the United Nations, Manuchar Nigeria is calling for interns interested in a work-study program, to fill the following internship positions below:
|Finance / Data Analytics Intern||Click here to Know more|
|HR / Admin Intern||Click here to Know more|
|Operations Intern (Chemicals or Trading & Logistics)||Click here to Know more|
Eligibility & Competencies / Skills
To be eligible, candidates must meet any of the following criteria:
- Must be an undergraduate or Fresh graduate within the last one year or
- A corps member or awaiting NYSC call-up.
Competencies / Skills:
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team-oriented environment.
- Detail oriented.
Application Closing Date
No date has been Specified.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online