KAAD Fully-Funded Masters and PhD Scholarships 2021/2022 to Study in Germany is ongoing. To apply for this scholarship applicants are meant to read through the scholarship requirements carefully.
About KAAD scholarships
The KAAD scholarships are open to applicants who want to acquire a master’s degree or a Ph.D. at a German university or do a post-doctoral research project (2-6 months for established university lecturers) at a German university and requires support.
KAAD Masters and PhD Scholarships 2021/2022 | Who can apply?
For the scholarship programme 1 of KAAD you can apply if you:
- come from a developing or emerging country in Africa, Asia, the Middle East or Latin America and are currently living there
- have a university degree and professional experience from your home country
- want to acquire a master’s degree or a PhD at a German university or do a post-doctoral research project (2-6 months for established university lecturers) at a German university
- are a Catholic Christian (or general belong to a Christian denomination). Candidates from other religions can apply if they are proposed by Catholic partners and can prove their commitment to interreligious dialogue
- possess German language skills before starting the studies (KAAD can provide a language course of max. 6 months in Germany).
- Above-average performance in studies and research
- The orientation of your studies or research towards permanent reintegration in your home region (otherwise the scholarship is turned into a loan),
- Religious and social commitment (activities) and willingness to inter-religious dialogue.
How to Apply for KAAD scholarships
To apply for the KAAD Masters and PhD Scholarships 2021/2022, interested and eligible candidates can proceed to the online application portal to fill and submit their applications.
Please note this: KAAD is working with focus- and partner countries in your region. There are so-called Partner Committees in these countries and applications are channeled via them. Applications from other countries can be considered only in exceptional cases.
No closing date is specified. But we advise you to apply today!
How to Apply for