Jobs in Bonny Island for Civil Engineer/Site Supervisor at Bonny Utility Company Limited. Please note that this opportunity is only meant for those that meet the career requirements.
Bonny Utility Company Limited seeks to employ the following:
Job Title: Civil Engineer/Site Supervisor
Job Ref: BUC8/02/2021
The Job Objective(s)
- To implement and coordinate civil engineering projects activities in BUC in accordance with the approved project management proceduce,
ensuring HSE, quality, schedule and budget standards are met in controlled, transparent and auditable way.
- To ensure civil contruction activities are carried out in an organized safe and efficient manner and meeting HSE, financial, quality and schedule targets.
SEE ALSO: NLNG jobs in Bonny Island
The duties include, but not limited to the following:
- Manage projects in accordance with the approved project management procedure from the proposal stage to the construction and close out stage.
- Ensure adherance to the projects quality managment system during the design and construction phase by applying approved procedures and relevant Design Engineering
Practices, standards and qualification.
- Manage the process of developement, preparing and compiling comprehensive and fully defined scope of work.
- Close out projects and carry out project performance post implementation review, and approval of as built drawing.
- Ensure that assigned construction activities are carried out according to schedule, within construction budget and meeting HSE and quality requirements.
- Check constructionability and completeness of construction packages and provide feedback for improvements in a structured way.
- Liaise with relevant parties in the system for setting up of contracts and purchase of items critical for business operation.
- Handle contractual process and liaise with contractors in assessing risks, implement mitigating measures and to resolve
such issues that may prevent timely completion of assigned works and payments to contractors.
- Ensure Proper as-build drawings are maintained and submitted by the contractors.
- Supervise service contracts and handle all other assisgnments as may be required.
- Upon completion of the assigned projects or parts of the project, arrange the handover and close
out of construction works in an organized manner with punch listand exception lists.
Qualification and Experience required:
- Not more than 40years old
- Good oral and written skills, proficiency in Microsoft office packages, Good interpersonal skills.
- BSc/HND (Civil Engineering) with at least 3years post NYSC cogante experience with at least 2years in supervisory role.
How to Apply for jobs in Bonny
Interested applicants (Bonny Indigene) should submit their applications
to the Bonny Utility Company (BUC) office opposite Hospital Road and addressed to:
The General Manager
Bonny Utility Company Limited
Application Closing Date
Application closes May 12th 2021