WOOD-ET AL Limited
Woodworker Recruitment at WOOD-ET AL Limited. Please ensure you read through the job requirements before applying for this position.
WOOD-ET AL Limited is a specialized furniture manufacturer serving the Nigerian market. Our mission is to provide solutions that are continuously and repeatedly pleasing to the psyche.
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description & Responsibilities
Wood Willing, Nigeria’s most innovative woodworking company is looking for a skilled individual to join her growing team of woodworkers.
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Engage clients in conversation to determine their woodworking needs, and provide them with information on available designs.
- Assist clients in determining sizes and types of the woodwork that they require, for specific places.
- Provide clients with cost estimates of their woodworking projects, and obtain required approvals.
- Create lists of required materials such as wood, nails, and glue, in order to prepare for woodworking tasks.
- Obtain supplies and equipment from vendors and suppliers, ensuring that the right type and amount is received.
- Set up and calibrate wood cutting machines to ensure that they are in good working conditions.
- Select and adjust proper cutting and milling tools to ensure that the job is properly done.
- Create pieces out of wood in accordance with the instructions provided by clients.
- Polish finished work pieces, ensuring that they are according to established standards of quality.
- Provide clients with information and education on the proper use of wooden items, and ensure that they understand preventative maintenance.
- Clean and maintain woodworking tools and equipment on a regular basis, aimed at ensuring that they work properly during project time.
Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 2 – 10 years work experience.
N35,000 – N75,000 monthly.
1st May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org