Website Winco Foam Industries Limited
Job Title: Accountant
Company: Winco Foam Industries Limited
Job Code: WJ01-67
Location: Zuba, Abuja
Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
- The Accountant is responsible for recording transactions, compile and analyze data, perform audits, assist with budgets and financial forecasting, compute taxes, and report their findings to management; Provides financial information to management by researching and analysing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Management of accounting systems and processes which include system access and reconciliation of records
- Preparing and reviewing analysis of cash forecast
- Monitoring costs and expenditures against budgets and forecasts
- Preparing all year end accounts
- Preparing monthly salary payroll
- Preparing quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- Responsible for reviews of all internal financial controls and the improvements on the business processes
- Responsible for Finance and Accounting activities of the company
- Calculation of applicable taxes according to the law
- Ensure that the financial policies /procedures of the company are implemented Efficiently and in line with generally accepted accounting practices (e.g. FIRS)
- Institute adequate financial control systems and processes to secure the assets and Efficient operation of the organization
- Develop key financial processes including budgeting, management & financial Accounting/reporting
- Daily management of accounts
- Monthly reports and analyses
- Monthly, quarterly and annual budgeting and variation reporting.
Requirements and Experience
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance.
- Professional qualification i. e ICAN, ACCA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in relevant field.
- Experience in the use of different Accounting softwares (QuickBooks preferably)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Establishment and enforcement of sound internal controls
- Excellent written and oral articulation;
- Ability to be self-motivated.
How to apply
Applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org