Contec Global Group
Warehouse Officer at Contec Global Group. Make sure you go through the job requirements below before sending your application.
Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
Our Mobile Phone and Electronics Company which is a member company of Contec Global Group is urgently recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
- The Warehouse Officer is responsible for managing the company’s warehouse, overseeing distribution, taking inventory, Setup layout and ensuring efficient space utilization, Overseeing receiving, warehousing, distribution, and maintenance operations.
You may also like this; Current N-Power Salary Scale
- Must have industry experience as a Warehouse Officer.
- Minimum of 4 – 6 years experience in the same role
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in any reputable institution.
- Must have same role experience in an FMCG
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted
Application Deadline 4th July, 2020.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.