Technical Engineer vacancy at Lumos Nigeria
Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid.
Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day). By offering Solar Power as a Service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small instalments using their mobile phones
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Engineer
- The Technical Engineer will manage root cause failure analysis, troubleshooting/debugging of electronic products and technical support of automated manufacturing testers.
Major Roles and Responsibilities
- RMA, DOA and field failures support, Troubleshooting of Analog, Digital and Power circuits.
- Work & Analyze along with testing and hardware designers to identify failure root causes.
- Maintain automated test fixtures.
- The Engineer will report to Lumos Technical Production Manager.
- Support product and process transfers to NG by working closely with R&D and Engineering.
- Support in field Alpha trials.
Minimum Education, Skill and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5-6 years experience in component level technical support.
- Experience with the standard lab debug tools (oscilloscope, power supply).
- Be able to work with cross-functional and International teams.
- Internal drive for quality and perfection, passion for finding and solving problems.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and resolve technical issues down to component level.
- Excellent electronic circuit know how. Ability to read and understand electronic schematic diagrams.
- Good soldering skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
3rd July, 2020
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org