Cinema Supervisor at Viva Cinemas – APPLY NOW!
Job Title: Cinema Supervisor
Company: Viva Cinemas
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Viva Cinemas – Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you.
- The Cinema Supervisor is responsible for providing the Cinema Manager with the support needed to manage all day-to-day activities of the cinema. The Cinema Supervisor is also responsible for making sure all regulations are adhered to by every member of the team and drive the delivery of exceptional cinema experience for its esteemed customers.
- Key aspects of the job include: Taking ownership of the activities of all team members, being a role model for the delivery of excellent customer service and performance and influencing team members to deliver a best in class service
- Excellent relationship management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within set tight deadlines
- Proven record of providing a high level of guest service and commitment to exceeding guest expectations
- Excellent communication skills
- Team working skills
- Organisational skills
- Experience working as a Supervisor, ideally within a similar cinema /entertainment industry
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should send their Applications to: [email protected] with Location/Position/Name as the subject of the email. e.g. Ikeja / Janitor / Amos Luke.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org