Website Tastee Fried Chicken
Transport and Logistics Officer job at Tastee Fried Chicken
Job Title: Transport and Logistics Officer
Company: De Tastee Group
Reports to: Transport and Logistics Manager
De Tastee Group is a leading quick-service restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers and Home delivery hospitality outfit.
Our sumptuous meals are produced under a very stringent hygienic environment with our branches located strategically with beautiful ambience for family and friends. Our event halls come with ultra modern and vintage interior finishing to give guests a memorable experience.
Summary Job Description
- Coordination of Transport and Logistics matters across the entire organisation.
- Ensure that accurate and complete accounting, reporting and internal control systems are put in place, and are functional, ensuring that all relevant records are maintained.
- Manage logistics operations including all logistics assets in order to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of organisation cargoes.
- Ensure effective materials management and quality control.
- Generate reports on logistics operations and vehicle maintenance for management decision.
- Identify and mobilize resources for logistics operations, within the provisions made available by the organisation.
- Ensure effective Land Transport Storage and Handling (LTSH) management including regular LTSH reviews.
- Liaise with line managers on concerns or matters arising as it pertains to the T& L function, reporting same to the T&L manager for a redress
- Monitor vehicle’s to ensure that they meet up with legal requirements and road worthiness
- Ensure adequate and contingent planning for logistic distributions
- Supervise other logistics staff as required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Transport and Logistics Manager.
Requirements for applying for Transport and Logistics Officer job at Tastee Fried Chicken
- HND or B.Eng Mechanic Engineering or B.Sc in Business Administration, Transport Management, or other related fields.
- 3 years progressive relevant experience in logistics and transport operations
- In-depth technical knowledge of light and heavy duty vehicles
- Good knowledge of T&L documentation requirements and standards
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be a team player, with good interpersonal relationship skill.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
ALL Applicants should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org