Technology Leader – Process Automation at Schneider Electric. Please make sure you go through the job requirements before sending your application.
Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technology Leader – Process Automation
Ref No: 0068XD
- We are currently seeking a talented System & Architecture Engineer to join our Process Automation (PA) business unit, based in our Lagos office as a Technology Leader.
- Working as part of the Customer Success Team, the technology leader holds a critical position within the Northern Europe & Sub Saharan Africa (NESSA ) Hub with the proven ability to work closely with the sales, existing customers and new prospects, to promote our ecoStruxure offer and drive digital transformation throughout the region, convert customers by proposing customized architecture solutions.
- Utilize technical and communication skills, engineering methodologies and life cycle support competencies to identify and resolve customer challenges
- Work proactively with EPC’s, customers and new prospects to develop product and architectural solutions and standards
- Support Sales team with customer engagements and customer workshops
- Represent and promote the business through business forums, events & exhibitions as well as digital media.
- Research and recommend products, technologies, services, and standards in support of all Technology services and Solutions development.
- Uphold established Cybersecurity compliance.
- Provide leadership, direction and support of a Digital Transformation practice which aligns with Schneider Electric business strategy.
- Manage Technology Team by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities
- Assume responsible for sharing Best Practice, Market Intelligence and Product / Offer knowledge across the business unit, including delivery of associated training.
- Ensure compliance with SE company and local business standards and procedures
- Drive New Technology adoption for Schneider Electric customers.
- Drive short and long-term strategic plans to ensure services and Technology meets existing and future requirements.
- Manage and set priorities for the design, maintenance, development, evaluation, and strategy of all Technology
- A minimum of 7 years related experience within a recognized technical role.
- Strong regional knowledge of Oil & Gas, Power, Food & Beverage, Metal, Mining & Mineral sectors and their associated processes
- Safety and Security Applications – Demonstrate knowledge of industrial standards and all applicable end-user safety requirements/procedures in order to design products or equipment.
- Application Needs Understanding – Knowledge and understanding of key market segments and customer application needed and ability to convert them into functional and technical specifications.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with demonstrable ability to engage at C level.
- Proven knowledge of Control & Safety and Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition (SCADA) applications as well as associated network products as well as Cyber Security.
- Automation & Control Systems – Knowledge of automation network architecture design and computer modeling, control theory and operations, network infrastructure technologies, automation/control protocols (with a focus on Internet Protocol based protocols), repurposing existing technologies for automation and control uses
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit schneiderele.taleo.net.