She Leads Africa
She Leads Africa is hiring Instagram Associate at their office in Lagos, Nigeria. Please go through the job requirements before applying.
She Leads Africa is a digital media company for the modern, millennial African woman. With features in the Financial Times, BBC, CNN, Forbes and CNBC Africa, we’re creating the best digital content and offline events to help young African women build amazing careers and businesses, serve as community leaders and influencers, and eventually take over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instagram Associate
- The Instagram Associate will be responsible for growing and overseeing our Instagram platform.
- Being proactive to ensure that SLA is a part of important conversations related to African women, business, career, and life
- Utilize data and analytics to drive decision making and advise social content and editorial decisions
- Oversee and complete social content production and editing every week
- Develop new concepts and series for our audience and seek out contributors
- Listen to our users and encourage dialogue on our platforms.
- Grow the number of Instagram followers and page engagement
- Lead weekly strategic meetings on content direction on the Instagram platform
- Establish and deliver community engagement goals on a weekly and monthly basis
SEE ALSO: How hard is the police academy?
We’re Looking For Someone Who
- Has the ability to live and work in either Lagos, Nigeria or Johannesburg, South Africa
- Has experience with digital content creation (knowledge of Canva a plus)
- Has ample project management skills, and is not afraid to take ownership of a new program and help it grow
- Can work independently and is happy to join a virtual team
- Has a can-do attitude and is flexible enough to take on any task we throw at them
- Is passionate, hungry and eager to build SLA into a world-class institution
- Has high professional and ethical standards i.e. understands that there’s no such thing as African time – you’re just late
- Is comfortable taking and giving feedback
- Has a good sense of humour – because we’ll be working hard so we better keep each other entertained
- Is comfortable working in a startup environment where we’re making the rules up as we go along.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Social Media, Graphics.
Commitment / Hours Of Work
- Full time position
Hours Of Work:
- 50 hours per week, usual working hours are from 9:00am – 6:00pm WAT.
- There will be a requirement from time to time to start work earlier or finish later as the role dictates.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit sheleadsafrica-talent.freshteam.com.