Technical Office Manager (m/f/x) at Julius Berger. Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know-how.
SEE ALSO: Akwa Ibom Teachers Recruitment
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Office Manager (m/f/x)
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- We are looking to recruit you as a full-time Technical Office Manager (m/f/x) at our Infrastructure Project in Abuja / Nigeria.
What Duties Will You Have?
- You report to the project manager and work closely with our office in Wiesbaden.
- You will be responsible for cost and quality control as well as performance reports and general in-house reporting.
- In addition, you will monitor performance specifications and control of labor costing.
- You are responsible for managing suppliers, subcontractors and related logistics.
- Furthermore, you are responsible for progress/performance reporting, analysis and forecasting.
- You will be responsible for ongoing risk analysis and mitigation (estimating variances and claims).
What Skills Must You Have?
- You have a degree in civil engineering (Bachelor, Master, Diploma, Ing. FH / TU).
- In addition, you can look back on at least 5 years of professional experience in a comparable function and demonstrate technical competence and expertise.
- Ideally, you have already been abroad on a professional basis and have gained experience there.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English.
- You have profound knowledge in MS-Office and RlBitwo.
- Furthermore, you bring good cost and management awareness.
- Teamwork suits you; you are flexible and entrepreneurial in your thinking.
What Can We Offer You?
- We have a responsible job waiting for you with very good remuneration and various bonuses, social benefits and low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You will receive an extensive travel package from us. This also includes G35 examinations, inoculations, visas and flights.
- We will provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure including sport and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programmes, etc.
- If your family wishes to join you, we have our own kindergarten in Abuja and a school which complies with school standards in the States of Hesse and Thuringia.
- We will provide you with a company car and driver and we work with external partners to ensure that you have the best possible security in Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
To apply for this job please visit juliusbergerinternationalgmbh.recruitee.com.