Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
Job title: Team Lead, Retail Portfolio Management
Company: Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
Union Bank of Nigeria Plc is looking for qualified applicant that will apply for the role of Team Lead, Retail Portfolio Management at there Lagos office. Please
Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, established in 1917, is a full-service commercial bank that caters to the retail and commercial needs of individuals, small and medium sized companies, and major corporations.
- Lead the development, maintenance and adjustment of credit policies and fraud prevention activities and ensure loss plan targets are met.
- Drive the development of high performance retail credit risk analysts.
- Ensure operational execution of the credit policies and fraud prevention activities through efficient liaison with IT and the Retail Loan Factory.
- Support the development of collection strategies (through analytics – but not manage the execution)
- Ensure that risk strategy is constantly aligned with business plan
- Support Retail & SME product managers and business in the development of credit products as well as monitoring of loan volume and approval rates.
- Champion the Retail Credit Committee meetings coordinate activities of the committee secretariat.
- Define & track credit product Pre-NPL and NPL triggers to moderate portfolio risk.
- Maintain working interaction with the Decision Science (Modelling) manager for benchmark score determination, portfolio analytics and scorecard improvement.
- Ensure enhanced underwriting standards at the Retail Loan Factory by monitoring post-disbursement and adherence to product terms & conditions (including regulatory) of retail/SME loans.
- Ensure frequent Training and acculturation of product and enhanced underwriting standards at the loan factory.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified applicants should apply now!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.