Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
Behavioral Analyst job at Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
Union bank Nigeria plc is current seeking compitent hand to employ for the role of Behavioral Analyst. All those that meet the requirement are meant to apply now.
Job Title: Behavioral Analyst
Company: Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, established in 1917, is a full-service commercial bank that caters to the retail and commercial needs of individuals, small and medium sized companies, and major corporations.
- Data Analysis to help the business in driving performance – for Product development, etc
- Analyzing all retail customers data and providing useful information and analysis for the business
- To assist in Budget Process for the Branches
- To coordinate Budget for the Branches and also analyzed by Relationship Managers
- Ensure Relationship Managers performance are done; Achievement v Budget
- To coordinate MPR sessions for the branches/Area
- To ensure accurate Account Officers scorecards
- To review performance report issued by Finance
- To assist in Preparation of quarterly scorecards
- Analyzing budget and performance into channels and products
- Tracking Retail bank performance vis-à-vis the budget
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Head Performance Management/MIS
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All interested and qualified candidates should apply through the career portal of union bank Nigeria plc
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.