Supply Chain Officer Recruitment at Nampak. Please make sure you read the job requirements before applying.
At Nampak, we solve your packaging needs! We offer the most comprehensive product range, across multiple industries throughout Africa, manufacturing to the highest commercial and environmental standards in metal, glass, paper and plastic.
Job Title: Supply Chain Officer
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of the materials requirements plan;
- Prepare purchase orders based on Material Requirements Plan (MRP) and coordinate the execution thereof with external stakeholders;
- Ensure prompt delivery of orders, schedule changes and cancellations;
- Track and analyze costs associated with purchased raw materials;
- Assist in the preparation of Form M’s and LC applications
- Prepare and submit accurate and timely MRP and KPI reports.
- Liaise with external stakeholders such as Clearing Agents, Nampak Companies, banks, other relevant vendors and Government Agencies on behalf of the company.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org