Guinness Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Supplier Performance Specialist – Demand & Indirects
Company: Guinness Nigeria Plc
Ref Id: JR1028602
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Worker Type: Regular
Job Type: Full time
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
- Responsible for the excellent execution/implementation of category strategies that clearly deliver our Procurement Functional Value agenda of Assure, Protect and Create for all areas of Marketing & Indirect spend across all sites.
- Provide procurement support to deliver the most effective and efficient use of company’s funds in the acquisition of services to deliver the key procurement imperatives of Quality, Cost, and Risk management.
- Responsible for Supplier development, Contract management, and Supplier Data maintenance on SAP
- Conduct regular Supplier performance management and implement action plans to close gaps
- Data gathering and analysis to support the preparation of professional commodity bid-templates and follow-up evaluation of prospective supplier’s tenders against service, quality and cost parameters.
- Support the Category Manager to ensure support, buy-in to Supplier development initiatives and progress same.
- Clearly communicate ideas and insights to stakeholders and proactively manage issues.
- Supporting the Function’s control and risk agenda, – including CARM, IFRS, SFRM.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All interested and qualified candidate should apply via the career portal of Guinness Nigeria Plc
To apply for this job please visit diageo.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.