Ezion-Geber Energy Limited (EZION)
Subsea Intervention Engineer at Ezion-Geber Energy Limited (EZION). Please ensure you read through you read the job details before applying for this position.
About Ezion-Geber Energy Limited (EZION)
Ezion-Geber Energy Limited (EZION) a Nigerian company established as an Engineering, Procurement, Installation, and Construction (EPIC) Company in the Oil and Gas Sector of the Nigerian Economy. The company can boldly ride on over 30 years of combined experiences of her key personnel and the understanding of the procurement process in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Subsea Intervention Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Roles & Responsibilities
- Planning, Supporting and supervising subsea well interventions, completions and workovers
- Designing, testing and installing subsea trees, intervention trees, controls, subsea tree running procedures, and completion running and intervention procedures
- Providing on-site rig operations support to test and run land and subsea production trees, and ROV operations.
Qualification & Experience
- B.Sc. Degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years experience of accomplishment in a similar position
- Manages and in charge of Completion and Intervention operations on assigned rig(s).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter along with Resume, CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 13th April, 2021.
14th April, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com