ATTENTION!!! FOLLOWS US ON GOOGLE NEWS and be the first to know about high paying job vacancies so you can apply IMMEDIATELY. Click here to JOIN GOOGLE NEWS.
Sterling Bank Plc
Sterling Bank Plc recruits Learning Strategy Officer.
About Sterling Bank Plc
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Job Title: Learning Strategy Officer
Company: Sterling Bank Plc
- Increasingly there’s a need for innovation in the delivery of skills and knowledge to support organizational change, particularly in a rapidly changing external environment.
- Learning strategy officer therefore needs to be prepared to think creatively about learning and development interventions, through design, delivery and assessment, to develop a flexible strategy that meets business needs and is followed through into the organization’s policies by focusing on strategic business objectives.
- Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
- Matching corporate training to overall corporate objectives
- Conduct an internal stakeholder assessment to identify the various stakeholders and understand what they require from the learning and development strategy.
- Plan the necessary time, resources, and materials to support accomplishments of learning goals
- Build the management’s development objectives and enhancement into the learning and development strategy
- Ensure that expected impact on recruit and retention is spelt out in the learning and development strategy
- A minimum of 5 years cognate experience.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit talent.sterling.ng.