Raadaa is currently recruiting for the position of Senior Sales Executive.
Raadaa is an online academic research website. It is a platform for individuals, authors and organizations – including publishing houses to publish, share and monetize both small and large contents, books, articles, research papers, magazines, blog and newspaper content. We are an educational technology company with a mission to accelerate access to research, information and knowledge sharing all over the world by giving authors the power to earn money from their works by monetizing it on our platform and allowing everyone to read for free.
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
- We seeks to employ an experienced and dedicated Senior Sales Executive to drive sales for products and services. The Senior Sales Representative’s responsibilities include analyzing industry trends to identify ways to improve products, acquiring new customers, ensuring that customers are satisfied with products or services purchased, as well as submitting account plans and sales reports to higher management.
- Providing overall guidance to newly-recruited Sales Representatives.
- Maintaining accurate records of the total number of sales made, potential and existing customers, as well as sales employee performance evaluations.
- Analyzing sales metrics to determine whether current sales strategies are effective.
- Conducting in-depth research on competitors’ products, pricing, and market success to gain insight into customer preferences and interests.
- Cultivating solid relationships with major customers to ensure a continuous flow of sales revenue.
- Acquiring new clients.
- Identifying promising prospects through cold-calling, networking, and customer referrals.
- Ensuring that all sales administration and customer service activities run smoothly.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field is preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Must be technology savvy
Method of Application
22nd February, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org