newbalancejobs Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank is currently hiring Relationship Manager, Private Banking at there Lagos office. Please only qualified applicants will be considered.
About Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
Please only qualified applicants will be considered.
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Private Banking
Job ID: 46195
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
- Accountable for Portfolio of Private Banking Clients, integrating and coordinating all Stanbic IBTC and Standard Bank Group products, services and resources to maximise the value of the business relationship and ensure profitability for the bank and the client.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Accountable for developing and implementing an integrated customer marketing plan, which addresses wealth creation, wealth preservation, wealth enhancement and lifestyle enhancement; this is achieved through an in-depth analysis of the client’s balance sheet to identify opportunities and match these opportunities to products/ solutions provided by the group.
- Monitor the delivery of different groups (Wealth, Lending, and Transactional) as well as other specialist product and service providers against customer plan.
- Grow portfolio profitability through the utilisation of available multi-channel delivery strategies, such as actively managing customer migration onto electronic banking channels.
- Manage customer migration between segments, sub–segments and the Private Banking business.
- Proactively and timeously identifies potential problem accounts and formulates appropriate risk mitigating strategies
- Understands clients risk profile and maximises the ‘risk vs. reward’ balance for individual clients by optimising product mix.
- Comply with rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- A First Degree or equivalent in any discipline and relevant professional certification in Banking, Business and Finance such as Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Associate of Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB) from the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) and Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA).
- A Master’s Degree in Business / Finance or its equivalent would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years relevant banking experience, preferably in a customer facing role and strong relationship management, must demonstrate hands-on experience in investment banking and Wealth Advisory.
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise:
- Customer Understanding
- Product Knowledge
- Customer Acceptance and Review
- Banking Process and Procedures
- Cross and Up-Selling.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.